OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
One of our more technical shells, the OutDry Ex Platinum is a fully waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed juggernaut when it comes to staying warm, dry and comfortable. With everything from silicon grippers on the hem, Light Rail zippers on the pockets and external seam tape, this shell has everything you could possible want in your raingear.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Fully seam sealed
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Helmet compatible hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Articulated elbows
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drop tail
- Reflective detail
- Center Back Length: 28"