OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Great on the trail, the fully seam-sealed Titanium OutDry Ex with bold, external seam taping is a problem solver when it comes to a soaking rain. The bonded, horizontal baffles keeps the 700 fill power goose down in place and eliminates the cold spots. This versatile down jacket is perfect for just about anywhere it's cold and wet.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- External seam tape
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down