Because longer is better when it comes to commuting in the cold, we give you the new, long version of the warmest jacket in Columbia's quiver, a high-performance winter coat that brings the heat with our innovative performance-enhanced down and thermal-reflective technology on both the lining and interior shell for twice the thermal reflective warmth with zero cold spots. The women's Heatzone seals out rain and snow with a waterproof-breathable nylon overlay on the shoulders and hood where you need it most, while the body's water-resistant stretch construction allows for supreme comfort and mobility during dynamic activity.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Chin guard
- Zippered chest pockets
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Center Back Length: 35"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon / 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down + 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down