OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
This award-winning Titanium parka is perfect for arctic exploration and was the parka of choice by an Iditarod racer in 2015. 900-fill power goose down combined with 100g of Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation make this fully seam-sealed down parka a waterproof, breathable juggernaut in the winter. The OutDry Extreme Diamond Heatzone Long Parka is the best we make, loaded with all of our best fabrics and technologies.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- External seam tape
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
- Chin guard
- Underarm venting
- PU Vislon® centerfront and hand pocket zippers
- Chest Pockets
- Interior security pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Center Back Length: 35"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down + 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down