When seriously cold conditions set in, this ultralight, surprisingly flattering long down jacket will keep you warm and protected. It battles arctic air with 600-fill-power goose down-which is super warm, soft, and packable, and our patented thermal-reflective technology-which reflects your body heat for warmth while maintaining a high level of breathability. The water-resistant shell fabric has a lovely sheen, and the baffling's quilted pattern goes from larger on the shoulders and hem to smaller at the waistline for a figure-flattering effect.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Water resistant fabric
- Down fill insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- 2-way center front zipper
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Center back length: 37"
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lite
- Insulation: 200 grams - 80% down / 20% feather
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down