OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
This fully-seam-sealed, waterproof, breathable trench features ultrasonically welded seams, external taping, a “grown on” chest pocket with no stitching and Light Rail zippers on the pockets, giving this Titanium Interchange jacket its unique look and feel. The liner has external quilting, making it a great looking stand-alone when a trench is too much.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 3-point Interchange System
- External seam tape
- Ultrasonically welded seams liner
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- 2-way centerfront zipper
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets
- Interior security pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 33"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Liner Jacket: Ultrasonic Bonded Quilting 100% polyester / 100g Microtemp XF II / Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining