OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Part of the Titanium line, and one of our most technical shells, the OutDry Ex Diamond Shell is a waterproof, breathable, sweat-wicking rain killer that is fully seam-sealed with bold, external seam tape and that features 2-way, underarm venting. Abrasion resistant shoulders, articulated elbows, contoured cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem featuring advanced, silicone grippers all make this jacket ready for some serious alpine action.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Fully seam sealed
- Omni-Wick EVAP™ advanced evaporation
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
- Abrasion resistant overlays
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Articulated elbows
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Silicone grippers at hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 30"