OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
This truly nautical jacket is fully seam-sealed and features OutDry Extreme waterproof/breathable technology with bold, external taping and zippered vents on the sides. This jacket has a lower-front, waterproof pocket with a touchscreen-compatible screen. This pocket can be zipped off and moved to the left forearm or to the inside. Waterproof chest pockets feature Velcro plackets with utility and the sleeves feature neoprene cuffs that cinch-up snug and keep your arms dry. Abrasion-resistant overlays and 360° reflectivity, make this highly technical and lightweight jacket one of our very best.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Wire brim hood
- Abrasion resistant overlays
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- 360° reflective
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: Neoprene 55% rubber / 40% polyester / 5% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester abrasion-resistent brushed tricot