OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Part of our Titanium line, this incredibly warm down jacket is fully seam-sealed and features rugged, external taping that makes it look every bit as waterproof as it is. It also features a super-soft chin guard and an adjustable storm hood with a removable, faux fur collar.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- External seam tape
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Chin guard
- Underarm venting
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Light Rail™ ski pass pocket
- Light Rail™ zippered sleeve pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Wave Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistance Goose Down + 120g Omni-Heat Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down