Crosshatched quilting on rugged waterproof canvas gives a classic look to this super-warm winter coat that performs on the mountain and street alike. The men's Barlow Pass Quilted Jacket is outfitted with our performance-enhanced down-a combination of Omni-Heat® synthetic insulation and 450-fill goose down for ultimate lightweight warmth and heat retention, even when wet. Removable faux-fur hood trim lends a lux look, while a thermal-reflective lining adds even more bonus warmth.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 550 TurboDown™ insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Chest Pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure
- Rib cuff
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Shell Overlay: 100% nylon canvas
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- TurboDown Insulation: 450 Fill Power Down Insulation + 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down