An homage to our roots and the original 1986 Bugaboo Jacket that helped define an era, this retro-style puffy coat features the heritage flashy colors that defined the 80s era combined with modern lines and technology, including the HEAT SEAL, "no sew" bonded baffle construction featuring light, soft and warm goose down and a sleek, water resistant shell fabric.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Water resistant fabric
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Binding at hood, cuff, and hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center Back Length: 28 in
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down, 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down