OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Great for the trail, this fully-seam-sealed, waterproof, breathable Interchange Titanium jacket features ultrasonically welded seams, external taping, a “grown on” chest pocket with no stitching and our super-tight Light Rail zippers on the pockets, giving this jacket its unique look and feel.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- External seam tape
- Ultrasonically welded seams liner
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets
- Chest Pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Active Fit
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Liner: Ultrasonic Bonded Quilting 100% polyester / 100g Microtemp XF II / Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining